Plans and Programs 2009
Action Plan of Activities
- Facrication/Construction of 3 stalls
- Construction of Barangay Welcome Arc
- Rehabilitation of Hall
- Solid Waste and Management Programs HES
- Repair and maintenance of Public Plaza
and Public Facilities
- Repair of Drainage Canal Mangga St,
- Maintenance of Street Lights
- Construction of Day Care Center
- To raise fund
- Thru raffle
- Taebo and Aerobics
- Tiange Lingo – Lingo sa Barangay Doña
- Disseminate information dengue awareness
project to win cooperation and community involvement of residents.
- To lead street cleaning, sweeping canal
deluging to increase source of food sustenance and livelihood of the residents.
- To repair / improve existing toilet facilities
- To maintain services of clean and green
project of the Barangay.
- To maintain and meet the Barangay goal
and objectives our “Best Sanitation Practices” Clean and Green.
- Gathering of water sample for water
testing for potability and posting signage as to its potability.
- Ponsting and or placing slogan and
signage at strategies area for Clean and Green Project.
- Involve / Coordinate all NGO’s, GO’s,
Church organization and businessman and residents.
- Implementation of Brgy. Resolution/City
- Assist City Treasurer in Tax Collection
- Promotion of “Tiange Lingo Lingo sa Doña
- Organize of a multiple purpose
- Backyard gardening, tree planting,
headed by S.B., S.K., Brgy. Tanod and Purok Leaders.
- Street and Park cleaning and sweeping,
canal drainage de clogging and cleaning.
- Coordinate to Transco to utilize some
areas/lots under the transmission line or high tension wire for use of
nabubulok garbage as sanitary garbage fit.